Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday's 7

  • My family is FINALLY back in town. I wonder how I ever made it a total of 5 days without them.
  • I didn't comment on my good friend Lucy's Blog, but I would have crapped all over myself if I would have seen a T-Rex when opening the closet door...and yes...I'm afraid of dinosaurs.
  • I got some good encouragement from David Bradshaw the other day about keeping up my blog. It always helps to know people are reading. Plus for all you guys who don't know Bradshaw, today I'm officially starting a rally that will encourage him to start blogging so you guys in Berryville, and other places, can see just how cool of a guy he is. Make him a friend on facebook and ask him to start sharing his thoughts. Seriously...I mean it.
  • I still owe Wes George money from the concert the other night. I have got to get that over there or he is going to shut off my credit line with First Assembly.
  • We are going to pick up Lucky, our new dog, today. If someone is interested in owning a yorkie let me know...I got one available.
  • What's your favorite bible translation?? Please let me know, because I'm really interested.
  • I went fishing out at Heath's a few days ago. When I got in the boat the wind wasn't bad, but it changed quick. I have never worked so hard in my entire life as I did the other day paddling across that pond. Picture me...in a boat...by myself...in a pond...wind 60 mph...and crying because all I want to do is get on land. Yep, that was my fishing trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go back and forth between the NASB and ESV. I am very pleased with the ESV's readability and as it has found my pleasure it's what we purchase for our teenagers and what we hand out at visitation.

Anonymous said...

NLT