Thursday, June 19, 2008

DM Demolition

Quick JP update...He woke up this morning thirsty, hungry, and torturing poor Lucky (our dog) so he seems to be fine. We still have to watch closely for the next couple of days, but God is good and He'll give us strength to do whatever we need to. About last night, I loved it. I'm going to try and some this up real quick. There is nothing better than a student coming to know Jesus personally, but what's close is one comes up to you in front of all their friends by themselves and says, "I want everyone to know I love Jesus." And what makes that experience even better is when it happens twice in one night. These students desire the plan that Jesus has for them in their lives. They hate sin and love God...Their hearts have been transformed...They are saved. Seeing people love Him, and not the "I love you God but I'm still going to do what I want to do" love, but the repented love saying, "God I'm wretched but you made me clean and I'm giving my life to You because of what you did for me" is the most rewarding experience in my life. Thank you Jesus for placing me and my family in a place where we can see you work.

No comments: