Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

So for labor day, one of our most favorite families ever took us to enjoy the day on Table Rock Lake. I was really excited when they called and asked because this could be one of the nicest Lakes I have ever seen, and they say there are even nicer lakes in the area. So I jumped up and tied up the ole blue flowerdy swimsuit, lathered up some sun block, and headed with the family and some great friends to water. What made the day even funnier was I think Lisa may have been a little mad at Heath for some reason. I know what you are saying, "Ricky, married couples fighting is not funny." Well, you don't know Heath and Lisa. How can you be mad at Heath?
So as Lisa tried to be angry because Heath is a lot like me and not a very good planner, I laughed at Heath's remarks, "OH LISA!!" and "I LOVE YOU DARLING". And to make things even better, Heath and Lisa may be JP's favorite people in the whole world. I mean JP loves everybody at the church, but Heath and Lisa have this incredible place in his heart. So despite no naps, no toys, just the parents and some cool people...JP had his best day ever. He never whined, cried, or got mad...It was amazing. Then we jumped on some jet skis, rode on the lake over to Pizza Hut and ate, tubed, and just had a blast hanging out. JP loved the jet ski and probably could have stayed on it all day. He was constantly yelling over the engine, "Daddy...can I touch the water", "Daddy...what's that?", Daddy...look at the boat". I heard "daddy" enough to last me a lifetime. Thanks to some incredible friends, Arkansas is getting better and better...as if it could get any better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh...the only reason you think that Heath is funny is because you and he are WAY too much alike! lol

We love you guys!