Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Sweetness that is...

The Sweetness that is...



  • Coffee on cold mornings...like this morning

  • Good godly men in my life that are always willing to talk to me

  • a smoking hot wife that loves me

  • a healthy son that always makes me laugh

  • Berryville, AR

  • the thought that my brother has a woman and may stick with her:)

  • blogs...a beautiful way to see someone's thoughts

  • student ministry that makes a difference

  • sunday school classes that I look forward too EVERY week

  • discipleship classes with students and seeing them actually "get it"

  • questions like..."how long is an eternity" and "is once saved always saved a really valid option" and "where did sin come from" and "what's heaven going to be like?"

  • my office...I love my office

  • early mornings in the mountains

  • the 70's

  • and so many more...life is good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I may actually stick with this one :) Thanks for the shoutout on the blog bro!