Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Roll Tide

I just got the news that Georgia is busting out the rare black jerseys for Saturday's game against Bama. Some may laugh and say, "What does the color of your jersey have to do with anything?" My friends, it means a lot. Number one it means that Bama is respected enough for Georgia to bring out one of the rarest jerseys in college sports only being worn in two other games. Secondly, when you have such a rare thing being done, the electricity in the stadium will be unreal. For anybody who plays sports you can understand this. My thought is this: Alabama is so full of freakish, young athletes that they'll feed off of the energy just as much as Georgia. Never at the beginning of the year would I have thought Alabama had a chance, but after seeing them play 4 times...I believe they are for real. I know Clemson was overrated and Arkansas was...well, really bad...Alabama is just for real. I think we'll all see it Saturday...One heck of a hard fought game. Here are some pics from the Alabama/Arkansas game:the juke

375lbs. of straight man

look at the calves

Julio...the man

Arkansas really does have a nice stadium

The best part...a day with my wife.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Confession: I "borrowed" a couple of pics from your facebook to use on my blog. Your field position was better. Hope that was OK.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

You didn't have to say Arkansas was just BAD! Maybe you could have said...Arkanas has a young team or Arkansas had a bad day...or...you get the idea! haha