Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday's 7 of Saturday:)

Yeah I know this can get confusing, but let me tell you about Saturday:
  • Me, Megan, and Dan Sellers went to the Arkansas vs. Alabama game. It was a lot fun and well worth the trip.
  • Dan is still the funniest guy ever with endless amount of knowledge about the most off-the-wall stuff.
  • Megan got really burnt on her legs and neck at the game...she is still the hottest woman ever...especially now
  • Alabama is going to be really good and give the other top teams a tough time. I'm not saying we are going to crush everyone like we did Arkansas, but we'll fight hard. Julio Jones, Ingram, and Coffee are ridiculous.
  • I love seeing Auburn get beat. I'm not sure why it thrills me so much, but it does.
  • I got to see Lucy yesterday at Chick-fil-A. Seeing a good friend is always awesome, but eating chick-fil-A makes it even better.
  • Fayetteville is pretty easy getting around on game day. We'll definitely be there again...most likely the Florida game.

No comments: