Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quick Like Jelly

Not much time at all this morning, but I do want give you a couple of things to be thinking about...
  • I'm thinking about finishing the devotional book I started over a year ago. 30 Days in the New Testament
  • Last night I woke up with a thought of turning this new discipleship series we are doing with our students in a book form too. I'm really excited about this idea, but I would also need a 3 month sabbatical to even get the ground broke on it...anyone want to ask for that in the next business meeting??
  • I have to go speak at ACTS...the middle school devotional time. We are going to talk about the dangers of shallow Christianity.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I've never thought of jelly being very quick. Now syrup, on the other hand, is a quick breakfast condiment. I'm just sayin'.